Thursday, March 06, 2008

Chandi is Back

It is quite lovely having our dog back in our studio. She really makes such a huge difference in our life. But, one thing that we haven't had to struggle with in the past two months is planning. See, with Chandi back, our life is beginning to revolve around her.

Who will take her out?
How can we go there?
We may need to get a dog sitter.
Should we just rent a car?

Ahh, the dilemmas. But, we wouldn't have it different. She is just a gem of a dog and every day I spend with her, I feel so blessed.

Oh, and where was Chandi these past two months? She was in sunny California, hanging out with her grandparents and uncles. It is really cute to watch my parents and my brothers react to her. They really love her. Like genuinely love her. And, quite honestly, my mom gets more sad that Chandi leaves more than I leaving. Sweet, eh?

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome BAACK, Chandi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home